Hulu, the online video joint effort between NBC and Fox, has exited beta and is now open to the public. Hulu is an ad supported online video play and allows free viewing of over 250 TV series and 100 full-length feature films. Hulu entered beta in October 2007. Hulu claims over 5 million users through its site or through its distribution partners which include AOL, Fancast.com, MSN, MySpace and Yahoo.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020