Hulu, the online video joint venture between NBC Universal and Fox, announced the beta phase of their launch. Hulu plans to offer premium content including television shows, feature films, clips, and more. Hulu joins Joost and other advanced online video services. Hulu will offer interesting video applications like video sharing, which will allow viewers to share entire videos or just clips with friends via email. Hulu will also partner with other websites to embed their content, including AOL, Comcast, MSN, MySpace and Yahoo.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020