Hughes Network Systems, LLC announced the launch of a new subscriber portal, MyHughesNet.com. The portal features access to e-mail, local news, weather, and other popular applications for HughesNet subscribers. “Launching this new portal demonstrates our commitment to continually add capabilities and features to our HughesNet service which enhance our subscribers’ Internet experience,” said Mark Wymer, Hughes vice president of marketing, North America in a company statement.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- GIS Moneyball: How GIS Can Help Lay the Foundation for an Effective Broadband Launch
- The 6th Annual Rural Video and Broadband Industry Study
- OpenVault 2Q21 OVBI Report
- Mobile Apps: The Secret Weapon in Creating an Outstanding Subscriber Experience
- Rural Reality Check: Building the Best Broadband Network Possible