Hughes Network Systems, LLC announced the launch of a new subscriber portal, MyHughesNet.com. The portal features access to e-mail, local news, weather, and other popular applications for HughesNet subscribers. “Launching this new portal demonstrates our commitment to continually add capabilities and features to our HughesNet service which enhance our subscribers’ Internet experience,” said Mark Wymer, Hughes vice president of marketing, North America in a company statement.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household