Hughes Network Systems, LLC announced the launch of a new subscriber portal, MyHughesNet.com. The portal features access to e-mail, local news, weather, and other popular applications for HughesNet subscribers. “Launching this new portal demonstrates our commitment to continually add capabilities and features to our HughesNet service which enhance our subscribers’ Internet experience,” said Mark Wymer, Hughes vice president of marketing, North America in a company statement.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Power in Partnerships: Building Better Broadband
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) 1Q21 Webinar
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?