Hughes announced the launch of ElitePremium, a satellite delivered broadband service of up to 5 Mbps. In a press release, Hughes characterized ElitePremium as the “…fastest consumer broadband satellite Internet access plan ever offered.” The new service will be available August 21. ElitePremium joins other new broadband plans, including Elite and ElitePlus with download speeds of up to 2 Mbps and 3 Mbps, respectively. No official word on pricing for the new plans.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020