Germantown, Md., October 1, 2008 — Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), the global leader in broadband satellite networks and services, today announced the availability of HughesNet Broadband Backup service plans, the newest offerings for small- and medium-sized businesses that provide automatic satellite backup in the event of a landline failure. With HughesNet Broadband Backup, SMBs can be secure in knowing their critical applications will remain online in the event of a landline failure, protecting them against loss of data or revenue. Read More…
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020