MANKATO, Minn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec. 8, 2008–HickoryTech (NASDAQ: HTCO) announced today it has opened a data center in downtown Mankato, Minn. The secure facility is available to businesses to host their mission-critical data, off-site storage, disaster recovery servers and networking gear. The Mankato data center offers more than 2,000 square feet of raised floor space, cooling, fire suppression and dedicated UPS with generator back-up. The data center is configured with secured 45U cabinets and is available in a variety of customizable configurations for business customers. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020