HickoryTech, a Minnesota based independent ILEC, announced a significant expansion in its HD line-up, which now provides more than 30 HD channels. “We are excited to extend our competitiveness to HD by expanding our already comprehensive lineup with new HD channels,” said Damon Dutz, president of HickoryTech’s consumer and network solutions division in a company press release. The expansion takes Hickory Tech’s HD offering from 6 HD channels to 33. New HD channels include (among others): HGTV, Food Network, Smithsonian, ESPNews, NHL Network, Animal Planet, National Geographic, Discovery, Travel Channel, Starz! and Showtime.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020