HickoryTech, a Minnesota based independent ILEC, announced a significant expansion in its HD line-up, which now provides more than 30 HD channels. “We are excited to extend our competitiveness to HD by expanding our already comprehensive lineup with new HD channels,” said Damon Dutz, president of HickoryTech’s consumer and network solutions division in a company press release. The expansion takes Hickory Tech’s HD offering from 6 HD channels to 33. New HD channels include (among others): HGTV, Food Network, Smithsonian, ESPNews, NHL Network, Animal Planet, National Geographic, Discovery, Travel Channel, Starz! and Showtime.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook