MANKATO, Minn., May 4, 2009 — HickoryTech Corporation (Nasdaq: HTCO) announced today that it has reached an agreement to acquire Computer Pro, Inc., dba CP Telecom, a privately held facilities-based telecom provider, serving Minneapolis, St. Paul and northern Minnesota. The purchase price is approximately $7 million, subject to closing adjustments. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020