San Mateo, California, March 18, 2009 – Entone, Inc., a leading provider of IPTV home connectivity solutions, announced today that their family of IPTV customer premise equipment (CPE) with digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities has been chosen by Hargray Communications Group for its IPTV services. Hargray Communications provides IPTV services to subscribers in the Southeastern part of the US. Hargray has been providing telecommunications services to its communities for decades, Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020