San Mateo, California, March 18, 2009 – Entone, Inc., a leading provider of IPTV home connectivity solutions, announced today that their family of IPTV customer premise equipment (CPE) with digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities has been chosen by Hargray Communications Group for its IPTV services. Hargray Communications provides IPTV services to subscribers in the Southeastern part of the US. Hargray has been providing telecommunications services to its communities for decades, Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook