Blair, Nebraska, February 8, 2022 – Great Plains Communications, the Midwestern telecommunications provider with a growing, privately-owned 13,500+ mile fiber network reaching 13 states, now offers GPC Smarter Business Security with smart security and video monitoring in Nebraska and Southeast Indiana. The service is powered by Alarm.com for Business, the leading platform for the intelligently connected property.
As part of the Great Plains Communications ever-expanding suite of business solutions, GPC Smarter Business Security delivers a unified real-time intrusion, surveillance and access management protection solution through a single-app and website user experience that can be accessed and managed from anywhere.
“Businesses today need the peace of mind that comes from knowing their people and properties are secure 24/7. Whether it’s a security breach, a water leak, a power outage or simply an after-hours delivery, GPC Smarter Business Security provides real-time insight into what is happening all the time at all their locations utilizing powerful technology and automation,” said Todd Foje, CEO of Great Plains Communications. “We are pleased to offer businesses of all sizes an exceptional value of proactive state-of-the-art security safeguards and awareness, along with professional installation and ongoing maintenance.”
GPC Smarter Business Security Highlights
- Security service options: Smart Monitoring, Intelligent Video and Intelligent Video and Security Monitoring.
- All services include equipment with maintenance and professional installation.
- Monitor businesses anytime from anywhere.
- Alarm notifications and incident video clips.
- Business analytics into day-to-day activity from multiple locations.
- Integrated smart devices, like thermostats to optimize energy consumption.