The widely anticipated National Broadband Plan, authored by the FCC, was introduced yesterday. It offers a series of policy goals to achieve universal broadband availability in the U.S. by 2020. FCC chairman Julius Genachowski agreed to be interviewed on YouTube about the plan, and fielded questions from the public, which were submitted via the Internet. The interview is conducted by CitizenTube, a video blog that covers policy and public affairs issues. The 35 minute interview is below.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020