ANCHORAGE, AK — General Communication, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNCMA) (“GCI”) announced today that it has reached a significant milestone of serving 100,000 wireless customers. GCI offers wireless service in Alaska under its own GCI brand, Alaska DigiTel and Alaska Wireless. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook