OVERLAND PARK, Kan., May 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Many businesses are lowering costs and increasing productivity by converging their voice and data services using voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) technology. Unfortunately, this can leave business voice services vulnerable to problems, unless they are managed properly. EMBARQ is now offering businesses EMBARQ® Managed IP Telephony (MIPT) service, a managed IP solution that provides 24x7x365 monitoring and alerting solutions, management and support services Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020