Embarq Logistics, formerly Sprint North Supply, formerly North Supply, a long time provider of the ‘nuts and bolts’ of telecom to hundreds of carriers across the U.S. has been sold to KGP Telecommunications of Minnesota. Terms of the transaction were not revealed. The pending sale of Embarq to CenturyTel made the money losing Embarq Logistics expendable. “The acquisition of EMBARQ Logistics will position KGP as a leading provider of supply chain and distribution services, with an unmatched network of distribution facilities and skilled professionals,” said Kathleen G. Putrah, CEO of KGP in a company statement. As a part of the sale, KGP entered into a long term sales agreement to provide “certain logistics and supply chain services for EMBARQ’s core telecommunications operation.” Good for them.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020