Embarq announced the launch of virtual private networks (VPNs) utilizing multiprotocol label switching (MPLS). MPLS VPNs can be used to deliver virtually any type of network traffic. Embarq’s new MPLS VPN service provides network management with in-network routing, offering security and service quality for multimedia streaming applications like Voice over IP and video. Embarq will offer multiple customer options ranging from a port-only offering to a “Fully Managed Solution Bundles” including unbundled ports, access, router and maintenance combinations. Embarq is coordinating the launch of this new service with the launch of their new brand Embarq Business, which will offer a variety of SMB and enterprise level communications solutions.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook