Embarq announced the launch of virtual private networks (VPNs) utilizing multiprotocol label switching (MPLS). MPLS VPNs can be used to deliver virtually any type of network traffic. Embarq’s new MPLS VPN service provides network management with in-network routing, offering security and service quality for multimedia streaming applications like Voice over IP and video. Embarq will offer multiple customer options ranging from a port-only offering to a “Fully Managed Solution Bundles” including unbundled ports, access, router and maintenance combinations. Embarq is coordinating the launch of this new service with the launch of their new brand Embarq Business, which will offer a variety of SMB and enterprise level communications solutions.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020