Embarq is launching a hosted IP services platform branded as Smart IP Enterprise. The service will offer “dedicated Internet access, local and long distance voice service, and IP-enabled call management features, including incoming call routing, simultaneous ring to wireline and wireless phones and sequential ring to help reduce missed calls. The solution also offers click to dial with Microsoft Outlook integration, remote click to dial and voicemail to email features.” The solution does not require an on-site PBX or key system. Pricing starts at $499/month per location with a five year agreement.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020