Embarq announced the launch of EMBARQ Call Screening, which allows customers to listen to incoming voicemails in progress, and “break in” if they so choose. “In addition to the convenient services to which our voicemail customers already have access, such as being able to check messages online or from any touch-tone or wireless phone, they will now be able to monitor and screen their incoming calls,” said Dan Alcazar, Embarq Consumer Marketing Officer in a company statement. The call screening feature will be offered to voicemail customers at no additional charge.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE