Embarq has launched a 10Mbps DSL service across much of their footprint. The new service is priced at $64.95/month. According to Broadband Reports, Embarq also lowered some pricing for other DSL tiers to accommodate the high end 10Mbps service. Their 3Mbps/640kbps tier was lowered from $44.95 to $39.95, and their 5Mbps/758kbps tier was lowered from $54.95 to $49.95. Embarq is using ADSL 2+ technology for the faster speeds.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE