Embarq has launched a 10Mbps DSL service across much of their footprint. The new service is priced at $64.95/month. According to Broadband Reports, Embarq also lowered some pricing for other DSL tiers to accommodate the high end 10Mbps service. Their 3Mbps/640kbps tier was lowered from $44.95 to $39.95, and their 5Mbps/758kbps tier was lowered from $54.95 to $49.95. Embarq is using ADSL 2+ technology for the faster speeds.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household