Embarq has launched a 10Mbps DSL service across much of their footprint. The new service is priced at $64.95/month. According to Broadband Reports, Embarq also lowered some pricing for other DSL tiers to accommodate the high end 10Mbps service. Their 3Mbps/640kbps tier was lowered from $44.95 to $39.95, and their 5Mbps/758kbps tier was lowered from $54.95 to $49.95. Embarq is using ADSL 2+ technology for the faster speeds.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020