Embarq and OnePartner announced a partnership to offer tier III data center connectivity. The data center will be connected with Embarq metro Ethernet circuits and will provide high-availability business continuance, disaster recovery and colocation services. Tier III data centers meet certain requirements defined by the Uptime Institute, including multiple active power and cooling distribution paths, redundant components, and is concurrently maintainable to ensure high availability.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook