Embarq and OnePartner announced a partnership to offer tier III data center connectivity. The data center will be connected with Embarq metro Ethernet circuits and will provide high-availability business continuance, disaster recovery and colocation services. Tier III data centers meet certain requirements defined by the Uptime Institute, including multiple active power and cooling distribution paths, redundant components, and is concurrently maintainable to ensure high availability.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020