ENGLEWOOD, CO–(Marketwire – March 23, 2009) – EchoStar Satellite Services, a division of EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS), announced today the company’s IP-Prime Conversion Program, designed to provide continued delivery of video transport services for telco IP headend facilities across the United States. Commercial transport provider IP-Prime has previously announced it will discontinue its video transport service to headend facilities by July 31, 2009. EchoStar’s IP-Prime Conversion Program provides Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- GIS Moneyball: How GIS Can Help Lay the Foundation for an Effective Broadband Launch
- The 6th Annual Rural Video and Broadband Industry Study
- OpenVault 2Q21 OVBI Report
- Mobile Apps: The Secret Weapon in Creating an Outstanding Subscriber Experience
- Rural Reality Check: Building the Best Broadband Network Possible