ENGLEWOOD, Colo.- June 26, 2013 — DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, DISH Acquisition Holding Corporation, is withdrawing its tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Class A Common Stock of Clearwire Corporation (“Clearwire”), including any shares of Class A Common Stock issued in respect of outstanding shares of Class B Common Stock, for $4.40 per share. DISH’s tender offer provided that it could be withdrawn, among other reasons, as a result of the recent change in recommendation by Clearwire.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020