DISH Network announced a prize freeze on their most popular programming packages at CES. The freeze includes their America’s Top 100 and Top 200 package, local channels, and a DishDVR package. Pricing will freeze at $39.99 or $49.99 per month, depending on the package selected. The price freeze extends through February 2009.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook