DISH Network announced a prize freeze on their most popular programming packages at CES. The freeze includes their America’s Top 100 and Top 200 package, local channels, and a DishDVR package. Pricing will freeze at $39.99 or $49.99 per month, depending on the package selected. The price freeze extends through February 2009.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020