DISH Network Corporation (Nasdaq: DISH), the nation’s third largest pay-TV provider and the digital transition leader, today announced the addition of high definition local channels in seven markets: Abilene, Texas (KTAB CBS Ch. 32 and KRBC NBC Ch. 9); Joplin, Mo. (KODE ABC Ch. 12 and KSNF NBC Ch. 16); Little Rock, Ark. (KARK NBC 4); Louisville, Ky. (WDRB FOX Ch. 41); Springfield, Mo. (KOLR CBS Ch. 10 and KSFX FOX Ch. 27); Wichita Falls, Texas (KFDX NBC Ch. 3 and KJTL FOX Ch. 18); and Wilkes Barre, Penn. (WYOU CBS Ch. 22 and WBRE NBC Ch. 28). DISH Network(R) now offers local channels in 90 markets reaching 78 percent of U.S. TV households. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE