EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – The little red button on the DIRECTV remote is about to come up big for sports fans. That’s how DIRECTV customers with advanced receivers will activate ScoreGuide™, a new on-screen feature of DIRECTV’s industry-leading program guide. Launched today, ScoreGuide enables fans to easily track scores and start times of major sporting events, see a list of channels carrying each event and tune directly to those channels. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020