DirecTV has added four new markets to their local HD line-up, bringing the total to 76 markets where they offer the local broadcast stations in HD. The new markets include Cedar Rapids-Waterloo, IA, Louisville, KY, Paducah, KY, and Wichita, KA. DirecTV also currently carries 92 national HD channels.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE