DigitalBridge Communications (DBC) announced the launch of WiMAX service in Hailey, Idaho. This is DBC’s third Idaho market, which also includes Rexburg and Pocatello. DBC’s WiMAX product is branded as BridgeMAXX. DBC claims BridgeMAXX delivers download speeds of up to 3Mbps and upload speeds of up to 2Mbps. DBC says they plan to launch BridgeMAXX service in over 15 cities in early 2008, including Idaho Falls and Twin Falls, Idaho; Butte, Montana; and Jackson, Wyoming.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020