DigitalBridge Communications (DBC) claims to have launched the first mobile WiMAX (802.16e) network in the U.S. in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. DBC sells the service under the BridgeMAXX brand, and offers a 3 Mbps download package for $40/month. Current BridgeMAXX fixed-service users can add the mobility feature for a bundled price of $30/month. DBC uses Alvarion equipment in Jackson Hole market, as well as in its other Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and Virginia markets.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook