Dell announced a partnership with Fonality to pursue the small/medium business market with a VoIP product. Dell will sell the Fonality VoIP suite on servers to their SMB base. The system is a self managed PBX/key system replacement product and serves small businesses of up to 125 people. It is a “hybrid-hosted” model, and utilizes Dell PCs as the on site premise equipment. The system will cost roughly $750 per user and will be billed through Dell.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook