Dell announced a partnership with Fonality to pursue the small/medium business market with a VoIP product. Dell will sell the Fonality VoIP suite on servers to their SMB base. The system is a self managed PBX/key system replacement product and serves small businesses of up to 125 people. It is a “hybrid-hosted” model, and utilizes Dell PCs as the on site premise equipment. The system will cost roughly $750 per user and will be billed through Dell.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020