In what should be a flurry of similar announcements over the next 6 – 12 months, Cox announced the launch of Pivot Wireless in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa markets. Pivot Wireless is a joint venture between Sprint Nextel, Cox, Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Advance/Newhouse Communications. See our feature story on Pivot Wireless.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service