In what should be a flurry of similar announcements over the next 6 – 12 months, Cox announced the launch of Pivot Wireless in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa markets. Pivot Wireless is a joint venture between Sprint Nextel, Cox, Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Advance/Newhouse Communications. See our feature story on Pivot Wireless.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020