In what should be a flurry of similar announcements over the next 6 – 12 months, Cox announced the launch of Pivot Wireless in the Oklahoma City and Tulsa markets. Pivot Wireless is a joint venture between Sprint Nextel, Cox, Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Advance/Newhouse Communications. See our feature story on Pivot Wireless.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household