ATLANTA – Cox Communications announced today that digital cable customers in its Omaha and Santa Barbara markets now have On DEMAND access to hits from networks including ABC, NBC, Cartoon Network, FX, TBS, AMC, Sci FI, TNT with the addition of the MyPrimetimeSM category in the On DEMAND menu. Episodes of top primetime series are available to view anytime, free of charge, to Cox Digital Cable customers starting the day after they air on the network. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020