ATLANTA – Cox Communications announced today that digital cable customers in its Omaha and Santa Barbara markets now have On DEMAND access to hits from networks including ABC, NBC, Cartoon Network, FX, TBS, AMC, Sci FI, TNT with the addition of the MyPrimetimeSM category in the On DEMAND menu. Episodes of top primetime series are available to view anytime, free of charge, to Cox Digital Cable customers starting the day after they air on the network. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider