San Jose, Calif. – February 23, 2008 – Covad Communications Company, a leading national provider of voice and data communications, today announced it has completed a nationwide MPLS deployment and network capacity upgrades that will enable its partners to deliver advanced video, voice and data services. The upgrades include metro optical rings with up to OC-192 (10 Gbps) capacity and Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020