September 13, 2022 — MATTOON, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) announced today that its subsidiary, Clio Subsidiary, LLC, has completed the sale of its limited partnership interests in five wireless partnerships to Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless, the general partner of the partnerships. A portion of the interest in one of the partnerships was sold to a limited partner of such partnership, pursuant to its right of first refusal. The $490 million in aggregate gross proceeds from the sale of the five wireless partnership interests will be invested in the business and used to support the Company’s Fiber to the Premises (FttP) broadband growth plan.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider