CONCORD, N.H., July, 14, 2022 — More than 27,000 homes in Concord, N.H. can now order best-in-class, multi-gig-speed internet from Fidium Fiber, Consolidated Communications’ customer-centered residential internet service.
Construction on the Concord fiber network is nearly complete and highly reliable, symmetrical (same upload and download speeds) fiber internet is changing the way residents work, play and learn at home. All Fidium plans come with WiFi 6, which creates a mesh network that optimizes your home network daily, delivering the best home internet experience.
“Fidium is delighting customers throughout New Hampshire, and I’m so excited for Concord residents to experience super-fast speed and best-in-class service,” said Erik Garr, president of consumer and small business for Consolidated. “Better internet service is linked to better employment opportunities, higher home values, and greater economic development for communities, and I’m excited for Concord residents to experience Fidium first-hand.”
With a 2 Gig plan, users can connect dozens of smart devices, stream ultra-high-definition video, join video conferences and connect multiple bandwidth-hungry devices simultaneously. While 1 Gig is Fidium’s most popular plan, 2 Gig plans can satisfy even the heaviest data users or those who just want the fastest symmetrical home internet.
All Fidium plans offer symmetrical speeds from 50 Mbps to 2 Gigs, with no contract and no data caps. Customers can also get VoIP phone service and streaming TV service. Get your entertainment at home or on the go without fussy equipment to clutter your rooftop. Every Fidium Fiber internet plan offers:
- Simple, affordable pricing ($70 per month for 1 Gig, $165 per month for 2 Gig symmetrical speeds) that includes equipment, with no required bundles, no data caps and no contract;
- An intelligent whole-home mesh top-rated WiFi 6 experience with gateway and up to two extenders;
- The Attune WiFi whole-home management app providing network visibility, age-appropriate content settings, guest access, time of day access control, speed tests and more;
- Easy, hassle-free installation on your schedule with text updates and two-hour appointment windows;
- Intuitive customer portal with self-service options; and
- Real time, proactive network monitoring to solve issues remotely and ensure the best internet performance.
Residents can visit FidiumFiber.com to sign up for updates and service when available. Follow Fidium at Facebook.com/FidiumFiber, Twitter.com/FidiumFiber, instagram.com/fidiumfiber and YouTube.com/FidiumFiber.