Earl Comstock, CEO of COMPTEL has resigned effective immediately. The competitive carrier association announced that Jerry James, former president of Grande Communications and a past chairman of COMPTEL, will serve as interim CEO. Comstock is said to be pursuing “other interests.”
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020