Earl Comstock, CEO of COMPTEL has resigned effective immediately. The competitive carrier association announced that Jerry James, former president of Grande Communications and a past chairman of COMPTEL, will serve as interim CEO. Comstock is said to be pursuing “other interests.”
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook