Comcast will license Time Warner Cable’s “Start Over” technology, which allows subscribers to start a program over from the beginning within 30 minutes of the program’s start time. Time Warner has launched the service in multiple markets already. Comcast says testing will begin around mid year with commercial deployments taking place early in 2009. Start Over borrows digital video recorder (DVR) functionality and builds a specific product around it.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020