Comcast will license Time Warner Cable’s “Start Over” technology, which allows subscribers to start a program over from the beginning within 30 minutes of the program’s start time. Time Warner has launched the service in multiple markets already. Comcast says testing will begin around mid year with commercial deployments taking place early in 2009. Start Over borrows digital video recorder (DVR) functionality and builds a specific product around it.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook