Philadelphia, PA-June 2, 2009 – Comcast’s library of entertainment programs offers something for everyone in the family to enjoy this summer and continues in the month of June with a wide-range of choices available On Demand. Highlights this month include blockbuster movies like Benjamin Button, every Friday the 13th ever made and Valkyrie available in HD, new TV series premiering On Demand at least one week before airing live, along with season catch-ups of award-winning shows and special 3D programming. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook