Comcast announced the launch of a 16 Mbps download/2 Mbps upload speed for its Business Class Internet service tiers. The increase in speeds will be provided at no additional cost to existing customers. Comcast also offers a Microsoft Communications Services bundle for SMB customers. “Comcast is dedicated to and focused on offering a better broadband Internet experience so business customers are equipped with technology solutions that save time, increase productivity and offer more value,” said Bill Stemper, President, Comcast Business Services.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020