Comcast took the wraps off some new triple play bundles with HD as the focus. The new bundles range in cost from $114.99 to $179.99, and feature a mix of HD and SD channels, broadband, and digital voice. The packages are labeled HD Starter ($114.99), HD Plus ($139.99), and HD Premier ($179.99). All include HD STBs, with the Premier package including a HD DVR. Depending on whether the market is wideband capable, the broadband component ranges from 6 Mbps to 16 mbps, or 12 Mbps to 22 Mbps for wideband. The strategy hopes to reach value conscious subscribers who still crave HD and fast broadband. For customers who don’t need HD, Comcast also launched new economy packages, with the cheapest triple play package consisting of 50 SD channels, 1 Mbps broadband, and voice service for $79.85.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020