Comcast announced a dramatic expansion of VoIP powered voice services in Arizona and New Mexico to 300K homes. This expansion will allow Comcast to continue its impressive triple play bundling strategy, which has been used effectively to capture close to 3 million voice subscribers. Comcast now offers voice service in over 60 markets, passing over 32 million homes.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020