Brooklyn, NY, November 10, 2008 – CloverLeaf Digital LLC, a leading US provider of interactive television applications and services, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Accedo Broadband AB, the Sweden-based IPTV games specialist, to distribute Accedo’s Funspot games to North American independent telephone companies. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service