Clearwire announced the availability of VoIP service in the Texas markets of Abilene, Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland-Odessa, Waco and Wichita Falls today. Clearwire lists the following features for their VoIP service: a local phone number, unlimited local and long-distance calling within the United States and Canada, competitive international calling rates, call forwarding, advanced call forwarding, caller ID, voice mail, voice mail to e-mail, three-way calling, call screening and international call blocking. In addition, Clearwire provides a web based subscriber call management dashboard. Introductory service rates for a broadband wireless Internet and VoIP voice bundle start at $50/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook