Clearwire announced the launch of a pre-WiMAX broadband PC card that can be used for portable broadband access within Clearwire footprints. Clearwire will use Motorola’s pre-WiMAX OFDM technology for the service, which provides up to 1.5 Mbps broadband speeds. Pricing for the portable broadband service start at $59.99 a month with a PC card lease fee of $6.99 a month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook