CINCINNATI – October 13, 2008 – Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) today announced a new Smart Phone Family Plan, whereby customers can save on additional premium data plans when there are two or more smart-device users in the family. Cincinnati Bell is the first wireless carrier to offer a Family Plan designed to accommodate the growing use of smart devices, like BlackBerry. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020