CINCINNATI – October 13, 2008 – Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) today announced a new Smart Phone Family Plan, whereby customers can save on additional premium data plans when there are two or more smart-device users in the family. Cincinnati Bell is the first wireless carrier to offer a Family Plan designed to accommodate the growing use of smart devices, like BlackBerry. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook