Charter has launched its customer loyalty program, Live It With Charter, nationwide. The customer loyalty program offers Charter subscribers the ability to accumulate points based on the amount of services they subscribe to. The points can be redeemed for Charter products and services, prizes, and entries into sweepstakes. Prizes range from clothing to HDTV’s. The sweepstakes include vacations. Charter operated a “pilot” of the program for its eastern division prior to this nationwide launch. The program is patterned after similar “rewards” programs offered in other industries including credit card, travel and retail. Think this will help them build better relationships with customers and gain any competitive advantage?
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook