RICHMOND, VA — February 23, 2009 —Cavalier Telephone LLC, a leading provider of competitive telecommunications services, today launched Intellifiber Networks, an independently run, wholly-owned division created to serve the growing enterprise, wholesale and government markets. Intellifiber Networks, which owns and operates more than 16,000 miles of fiber optic network across the United States, brings a new Read More
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020