RICHMOND, VA — March 16, 2009 — Cavalier Telephone, LLC, a leading provider of competitive telecommunications services throughout the eastern United States, today announced it has teamed up with DIRECTV, the nation’s leading satellite television service provider, to offer affordable, high quality service bundles at lower rates than cable’s “Triple Play” offerings. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household