September 30, 2008, Princeton, NJ & Canby, OR – SES AMERICOM and Canby Telcom, a member of the National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative (NRTC), announced today that Canby’s IPTV customers can now access 36 channels of High Definition (HD) programming, including more than two dozen channels delivered to Canby via IP-PRIME, from marquee programmers such as Discovery, Disney, Showtime, Fox News, ESPN, A&E and the Food Network, plus a handful of local broadcast services. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020