ENGLEWOOD, CO–(Marketwire – May 26, 2009) – EchoStar Satellite Services, a division of EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS), announced today an agreement to deliver its ViP-TV™ video transport service to Canby Telcom, a provider of telecommunications and entertainment services to more than 8,000 customers in the northern Willamette Valley of Oregon. Taking advantage of EchoStar’s IP-Prime Conversion Program, Canby Telcom will receive transport of up to 42 popular high definition TV channels to its IP headend. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020