BETHPAGE, N.Y., June 11, 2009 — Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) today announced that its Optimum Online customers have accessed the Internet more than two million times for free over Optimum WiFi, and are averaging more than one million minutes online per day. With thousands of new users discovering and using the service every week, Optimum WiFi marked its second million user sessions in less than half the time it took to surpass the one million-session milestone – less than three months. Read More
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020