Feeling the competitive heat from Verizon and its FiOS product, Cablevision is fighting back. They have recently opened their successful Optimum triple play package of $90/month to all Cablevision subscribers. Previously, that specially priced Optimum package was only available to new subscribers. Cablevision has been recognized as quite successful with their triple play execution. They are obviously now seeing a dent in their rate of growth, most likely at the hands of Verizon, who has been very aggressive in Cablevision’s incumbent territory.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook